Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Twitter

Twitter, Ok I have been putting Twitter off because I just didn't get it.
I have been invited over and over but thought It would be a waste of time, BUT I LOVE IT!
I think I can find people to help with their Avon there!






To all you AVON Twitter readers WELCOME!
YAAAH!
Lets stay Motivated together!
Lets share great Marketing ideas to sell AVON!
Together we can meet our goals!


If you have a great idea to sell Avon
please feel free to share it!
simply click on (comment) under the article
and a comment window pops up.

Don't forget to join
and check us out every day ! :)


Avon has GREAT products, a great pay scale 20-50% commission plus bonuses!
We just need to get the word out and Share AVON !

Again WELCOME! Please grab some tea and read the IDEAS below :)
I hope they help you get motivated today!


What will you do today to build your business?
stuck? You're welcome to visit everyday :)
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment