Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Sunday, August 2, 2009



Have you ever thought about an online store?

You can have an eStore selling Avon with direct delivery.

Interested? let me know :)

Kristen
(email me) knockhere@att.net

If you like you can see what my online store looks like, I customized it.
(but will be changing it soon, because I think it's too busy.
But I love tweaking it! It's FUN!)
www.MyAvonParty.com


It's customizable so you can have people order from anywhere in the world and they can have it directly shipped to them or I can deliver it locally!

I love my Avon eWebsite Store it because all I have to do is market my website address and people place orders anytime 24/7 !

Avon sells more than lipstick so I can target market better...
Children's toys
Jewlery
Shoes
Clothing
Makeup
Perfume
Dishes
Purses
Ladies Wear

(and it changes all the time to keep the interest up) :)

All I did was sign up to be an Avon Rep. $10. (yes I can sell online or in person)
Than I signed up to be an online Rep.
(FREE - as long as you have 1 online order pr campaign/ otherwise it's $7.50)
But I've never not had an order.. :)

Why not give it a try? Extra Money Is EXTRA MONEY!

If you like spending time on the computer, GREAT!
Email everyone you know and see your income grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment