Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Skin So Soft Flea Repelliant

I had this dream last night I was selling Avon again... I think it was because I bought this huge bottle of Skin So Soft for my dog. You see Blu (my dog) is allergic to any and all flee repellents which is awful because she is also allergic to flees. ( I am also allergic to flea bites) Anyhow I was thinking a few weeks back of how Skin So Soft keeps away flies when your outside so why not flea's. So I bought a Huge Bottle and put some on a cloth and rubbed her down. IT WORKED all the flea's left her and didn't come back! She smells better and her skin and fur has started healing! I am so happy about this!
Next I decided to try rubbing Skin so soft on my legs before I go outside in the back yard and It worked! The flea's didn't jump on me! AND My legs are smoother!!!

I'm loving Skin So Soft!
I just found an article relating to this online and it tells other ways to use it for your pets.
 http://www.ehow.com/facts_5718417_skin-soft-flea-treatment.html

No comments:

Post a Comment