Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

FREE Advertising

I have been marketing my home business for 8 years now and I have picked and chosen some of the best marketing that works for me. Now I have my marketing aimed towards customers that need me, for instance I do birthday Grams and even though EVERYONE has a Birthday I market towards people buying party or baby products. However my basic goal is product and name viability.
I like to keep my marking budget below $2,000 a year that includes website, business cards, SEO costs, fliers, etc. but does not include giveaways such as a prize for a drawing for a contest.


To organize myself I have created a weekly graph to follow.
 I have included lots of ideas that have worked for me in the past. These will be on my to do list on the left and I will work them as needed to meet my goals.
I had thought about making it a monthly chart but was afraid that i would become overwhelmed by the list so I made it weekly and printed out 4 sheets (one for each week).


   I tried to post the graph that I made for myself but it won't post. So I had to take a picture of it. I hope you can see it so you can create one that fits your needs.






I have 3 categories
1. Online: These are things I can do fro free online to  create business viability.
2. In person: These are things I can do in person such as, hand out fliers, set up a table at a business or fleamarket, or do a mailing.
3.  Table/ contest/drawings: this means calling y local newspaper, radio station whatever and offering my service as a prize for their next contest. I simply give them a voucher to give their winner. This can also be used as a fund-raiser raffle. Say a daycare is raising money for a new playground and is doing a raffle, this can be one of their prizes. they would give your name or website on every ticket sold as one of the prizes, and they keep the money raised and you provide a voucher for the winner! it's a win win!


Good luck,
 Kristen
 Designer / Owner / Marketing Ceo etc...
 orlandobirthdaygram


Feel free to leave a comment below. TY

No comments:

Post a Comment