Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 29.. . Yes! A Successful Day!

Well yesterday was a SUCCESS!
I was able to almost complete all my goals for the day!



I have an appointment for a new rep. to give AVON a try! HURRAY!

I helped my team with some new labels :)

Hurray! :) I acquired 60 outdated AVON catalogs :)
($16? savings!) FREE!
that I put labels on -

Have you seen AVON Lately?
RECYCLE share me with a friend:)
:) For a NEW CATALOG:)
Call: Kristen 407-641-2718

and as you can see (look below)
I updated my car with an AVON AD!
(this took 3 hours but was worth it)


I did email my customers about the lil black dress :)

Now I can make some bookmarks for my catalogs
that I will give away today :)
Hanging catalogs door to door

No comments:

Post a Comment