Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 30... Employee of the month IDEA!


I had this idea today when I was thinking about one of my customers being ill. I was thinking how nice it would be if I left a GET WELL card and some bubble bath to help them feel better.

Than I thought....
How about giving a AVON Gift basket for the Employee of the month! In exchange for passing out your catalogs 2x a month! I will approach 3 daycare's tomorrow to see if they would like to do this for their employees! I could make up a basket with bubble bath, nail polish, buff puff, facial mask etc. and they could leave out my catalogs in a basket for all their parents and employees! In exchange for a gift basket once a month to reward their employees!
What a great way for them to try out products!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment