Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 35 .. Tuesday Avon Books are ready


No this ISN'T me, but it shouldn't be you either!
Make sure when you are knocking on doors to share Avon
that you look like someone you'd want to open a door for!

Good Luck Today :)

Today is another day and I plan on hitting my neighborhoods very early this morning before it gets too Hot! I live in Florida and by noon it's 90' outside with no wind, and by 4 pm it rains.

My goal today is to knock (yes ladies) KNOCK on 40 doors and introduce myself as their Avon Lady!
I will have a basket with Avon books and samples and let's not forget order forms!
My sales goal today is $100.

Visiting 3 child daycares today w/ Avon Books.
(offering employee of the month gift in exchange
for them offering my Avon books to employees and parents.)

I also have a Avon meeting today at 4pm. with my upline and her upline, I requested it. I just want to know that I am on track and learn anything and everything I can. I'll let you know how it goes, I am so excited and can't wait!

What's your Avon Sales Goal Today?


note: picture is a mugshot made public
If you know them I will be happy to deliver them some bubble bath.

1 comment: