Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 34.. GREAT DAY!


Hi everyone!
Today was a great day! I knocked on doors until my catalogs ran out.
Unfortunately there was no one home (except two) but that's ok. I was able to meet two potential customers and the rest will Have a NEW AVON catalog to welcome them home!

I went to my Avon Training center today and had the BEST meeting with my upline!
They gave me lots of TIPS to improve on a few things I was doing and FRESH Ideas for the future.
I am so lucky to have them and YOU to bounce my ideas off of. I really Love the Opportunity to share AVON with others and I can't wait until tomorrow to visit and share with more people tomorrow. I wish it was morning already!
But until than I'll get my New catalogs I got got ready for tomorrow. :)

Than I'm going to take a bubble bath tonight with AVON'S Tropical Delight!
(It smells like a day at the beach!) sigh, I can feel the relaxation already!

I hope you had a great AVON Day too!
I'd love to hear about it! Feel free to email me if you'd like to share any stories. :)

Best Wishes for a GREAT Tomorrow!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment