Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Daycares and door knocking today

Well I went to two daycares today who gladly accepted 5 books each. Neither wanted to do a fundraiser at this time. That's ok, I planted the seed in their brain for later. Than I walked in 90' heat and door knocked about 40 homes. I had a few good leads, that greeted me warmly, the rest was fizzle... No orders yet from this, we'll see.

I did set up an appointment to sign up someone. :) 9am Friday !

How did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment