Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Here is my story...

Please let me know what you think. (: o)

This is the deal...
As I always try to be honest with you. This is where I'm at...


After weeks and weeks of job hunting for any part time job.
I am finally working 3 PT jobs and I realized that I just don't have the time or money to put into a FULL Time Avon business RIGHT NOW. So, Today I decided to scale down.

However I didn't want to quit, because it is growing and I have people who depend on me both customers and downline. And I really love selling Avon, I just need to regroup while I get my life and finances in order. That's the nice thing about having your own Avon business, it is YOUR business, you get out of it what you put into it. And if you need a break, it's ok.
(but just make sure you have at least one order pr campaign to stay active.)

And I do have that BIG Fund-Raiser in October!


So here is my solution.
I will no longer be buying 100 books at a time, because I just don't have the money or the time/gas to hand them out. I will get 10 books for my regulars to share.
And I will explain that they can always order online 24/7
This will make my life much easier too as it can be directly shipped.

Also, I will no longer be buying samples,
this I have found costs me my entire weekend in tips to cover. Mostly because I bought too much of everything and wanting to give it away to everyone to try. Before it wasn't so bad but since tips have gone down due to the lack of customers, something has to give.
*However I will still be buying myself 1 (one) small bubble bath a month -
this is my one luxury I indulge in 3x a week.
It helps me relax, as it is very hard for me to relax lately... (stress)

I know the economy will get better eventually
and so I don't want to give up, I just need to scale down.



So if you can relate to my story
and you're in the same situation,
here is the thing...


Don't quit.. Re think,
restructure and hold on.


I believe it will get better soon.




I was worried about printing this because I wanted to inspire,
so let me know if this helped you?...
Leave me a comment, Please :)

2 comments:

  1. Please make sure if you are linking up at The Fort that you are participating in the carnival.

    Thanks so much!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by on the McLinky Givewaway Hop. Please hop by www.jdaniel4smom.blogspot.com and enter my giveaways.

    Sounds like you made so hard but great sources. Maybe wit the the number of samples out lately you can order them online.

    Take Care!
    JDaniel4smom

    ReplyDelete