Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Friday, September 4, 2009

FOR SALE - Labels



Isn't this too cute!
You can find more of them at www.YourHappyDance.com

I have some REALLY Super CUTE labels that you can use on your Avon books.
I have 120 left and I am selling them for $4 plus $1 shipping.
email me if you would like them :)
knockhere@att.net

update: They are SOLD ! :)




I am still keeping my Avon Website Open! :)
There are alot of great sales at Avon right now!


Have you see their new purse it's the leather one... so nice!
Check it out www.MyAvonParty.com

3 comments:

  1. Where are you??? I tried going to the Avon Part sight and nothing was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry,
      I stopped selling Avon because my home business too off. http://www.OrlandoBirthdayGram.com but I left this blog up to help inspire people.
      Feel free to write anytime :)
      Kristen
      Knockhere@hotmail.com

      Delete
  2. This post is awesome..i've been reading tons of crap posts from other blogs, but shows you have a more educated reader base.

    ReplyDelete