Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Marketing for ANY Business!

Weather you have a Home Business like Avon, Pampered Chef,
or if you have a job with a product you need to promote.
This website will help you brainstorm with lots of marketing Ideas!

Ok... I don't sell AVON FT anymore (I just don't have time),
however I still love to market products,
so I am leaving this up for all my Avon Friends and everyone else who
would occasionally need an idea.

Why BRAINSTORM? Because it's Awesome!
Throw your ideas out there, you could help someone,
a stranger somewhere in the world that you'll never meet, but you may
help their life. So why Not?

Currently I am selling Mobile Homes!
I love it! The cool thing is it's like selling Real Estate but because there is no land involved
you don't need a license. To be honest, I have taken the RE class twice in 15 years and missed the test by 2 pts! I hate math, I am just not good at it!

I love watching HGTV, I love helping people find their perfect home. I love marketing each and every listing! Actually alot of the ideas I have used selling Avon I am now using to sell homes!
Like always waring a name tag, contest boxes, having a booth at a flea market to get leads,
Writing newsletters, and sending out postcards...
And instead of parties I now have "Open Houses" !
The only problem is it's commission only, so start up is rough.
But I have determination, and I will persevere until I succeed!

So weather you sell Avon, Homes, pots and pans, baskets, hot tubs, swimming pools,
or your offering a class at a nearby gym, you need to market your idea.
I welcome you to share in the ideas we share together.

Best of luck!
Hugs, Kristen

1 comment: