Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What CAN you do today to grow your business?

What CAN you do today to grow your business?

Make Postcards or a emailed postcard
Try www.smilebox.com it's only $5 a month
But- you can copy paste pictures of products
and make a mini commercial, than email it to your customers!
This is ALOT cheaper than the postage service!

You could also try
www.ConstantContact.com
they make a professional emailing for only about $15

Make a newsletter and put it on cars!
Currently I'm doing one on selling your home.
I'm listing Helpful tips on how to make your home ready to show.
and I'm posting pictures of homes I'm listing.
On the back is my ad on 16 reasons why you should let me list your home.

So what are you doing?
Please leave me a comment... :)
I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment