Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Tracy has a Avon Blog she would like to share,
why not check her blog out today. :)


Here is a little bit about her...

I have been involved with Avon for about 10 years. I am also the proud pet parent of a very cute cockapoo named Spenser and I have a smart, handsome, and charming 7 year nephew who allows me to spoil him rotten. I started this blog to not only spread the word about Avon, but too also share my thoughts and views. I would like this blog to be as inclusive as possible as well, so if there is anything you would like to share or a subject you would like to read about, please let me know. I would be happy to post suggestions, questions and or comments. Thanks for stopping by. Let’s talk about Avon!

No comments:

Post a Comment