Marketing Your Home Business On A Small Budget

Here you will find Brainstorming Ideas and Motivation to help you sell more AVON, Pampered Chef, Real Estate, Security Systems, Lawn care, or Dental Insurance, whatever it is that makes you happy when you get up in the morning.



I hope this helps you and your business grow.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

**FYI the girls at restaurents "LOVE" Avon.


**FYI the girls at restaurents "LOVE" Avon.

Next time you go out to eat, leave your waitress 3 Avon books to share!

With a coupon that says, Thank you for your kindness today, here is a coupon for $5 off your next order. Also I have left you some extra books because I know someone as nice as you has lots of friends. When your friends order tell them to let me know you referred them and I will make sure I treat them with the same kindness you shared with me today. I'll also include a surprise gift with their next order. (chapstick or demo) They will order.
(Good Luck!)



Don't forget you can write your lunch off your taxes... So Keep Your Receipts

No comments:

Post a Comment